I couldn't think of a better way of putting that title. Maybe I'll come up with a better one I thought of saying I'm getting hitched , but I felt to country for that. Not saying that I don't love the country I do.. It's my favorite place to go.
I am beyond excited I never expected it coming. But WOW!!! I thought I would end up being the crazy cat lady and have a million cats or dogs.
I have to say that our relationship is backwards but that's what I love about it. You know how men are usually the one who would forget important dates?!? (sterotypical). Nope that would be ME !! hehe I never really thought of what the date was because I've been so wrapped up with everything around me with taking care of the family and working and having a social life as well. That the days seem to run together now.
In our own little way steven proposed when we were just sitting around taking a break from packing up his life to move to another apartment. It was very sweet and romantic in our own way.
I know that many of you are probably thinking shouldn't you be living together before you get married??? Well the answer is generally yes, but when you have other responsibilities that have to take precendent over your own life you just make it work with what you have to offer.
I know getting engaged just when you hit the big one year is kind of how you say a little eager ,but once you know you just know and that you will always be happy. I am truly happy I'm more calmed when it comes to things and that I know everything seems to be a lot , but it comes down to just the two of you and you can't make everyone happy. Which is true, its hard to please everyone you just have to deal with it and there will be people who come and go as they please and that is ok in my book.

No comments:
Post a Comment