Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's time for Thankful Thursday I haven't done it in a while. 
I am thankful for so many things in my life.


I am thankful for a wonderful family even though sometimes we get on each others nerves. 
I am thankful for the friends that I have and that I can be crazy with all of them.

I am thankful for my education and that I wouldn't be were I am today if it wasn't for my education

I am thankful for a wonderful boyfriend , if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to be the best that I could be. 

I am thankful for my animals because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be as compassionate or responsible  as I am 

I am thankful for everything that has happened if it's bad or good it's what god wanted to plan for me .

I am thankful that I get to go back to church even if it's only once a month . I've prayed for the life that is to come and that I'm thankful for my life in general.

I hope you all have a great Thankful Thursday 

No comments:

Post a Comment