What I Love about Wednesday is that It's the middle of the week , and that I am happier then I ever been in a long time. Which is really great.
I've been changing a lot about myself that I am really enjoying . I've dressed up for at least the last two days (pictures to follow) I've cut my hair short again (pictures of before and after soon to follow).
I know in the past I've bragged about finally finding the "one"
with Geoffrey, but as that relationship went on I felt as if I was being someone who I didn't want to become. I felt as if I was loosing myself which I really needed to find. I've finally re found myself I've been my bubbly non makeup wearing enthusiastic musician.
I think what happened was I was trying to be what Geoffrey wanted this self respected confident, successful, women who had to give up on a lot of what truly made her her. I know that I am not perfect , I don't think I would ever want to be perfect. I just want a relationship that is real and I believe I've found it.
I know what most of you are going to say that it's too soon. It's only been a month in a half, but every time I see him (steven) I just light up and I feel so happy.. I feel like I can talk to him forever , when we are not together it's like I feel like I am missing my other half. I feel so complete. I tend to sleepover at his apartment and just hang out with him and his roommates because we all go to school together as well.
You all can call me crazy or whatever but I know that I may be crazy .. but I feel so normal for myself kind of normal ..
Well thats all for today folks I hope you have a great Wednesday




No comments:
Post a Comment