So it's been a great while since I've blogged. I've been extremely busy with school since it's the last three weeks of school left. I still can't believe that I am going to be graduating soon. It seems so surreal, yet so far away. I can't wait too be able to move out of my moms house and finally start living my life because yeah it's going to suck for a while, yet it's something I need to do .. I don't want to be living at my moms house til I am 30 which will be in five years. Yikes
This past weekend my best friend got married.. I am so happy for her and her husband they are perfect for each other. I love the both of them. I'm so happy to have experienced them getting married. They are going to live a happy and long life. I just know it.
My other friend who has two kids already and married is doing a lot better. From what she tells me Vincents really trying but it's still a long road to recovery. I've been on the long road to recovery for a long time.
My aunt decided that Katie and I needed something that was really expensive and what not .. I got a starting wardrobe basic jean jacket black pants a navy cardigan and top that goes with it.
and a scarf so very basic but it will get added to my other wardrobe things. The only thing that really sucks is that everything that you really need to start a new wardrobe is really expensive and something that a college student who has limited time to work should be using..
So hopefully I can get some more things for a little cheaper in price but have it still look good..
I feel as though i really never know what to write in this anymore because i feel as though all i do is one complain and give insight sometimes. But also I feel as though this can be just a place where I can gather my thoughts and get opinions because sometimes that is all that you need.
Steven and I have been really good lately there hasn't been any fights .. Just kind of lonely because of the distance thing. Yeah we go to school but a lot of the times it gets to the point of that we don't really make time for each other. We try to but our schedules with school are completely different and it's hard to get time because I'm wrapped up in projects every week and driving back home every day is getting to be a drag .. I have been wishing that I could just move up to the city and it will be easier on my stress level and I can actually sleep a lot longer than getting up at 5 every morning to be out the door by 6 or 630 depending on the day.
What I think is that it will work out in the end it just going to take a great deal of time and patience. Something I've learned with my last relationship. You need patience..
We've been remodeling our house which seems like it's taking a lot longer than what is expected. It's a lot of work spending at least 12-15 hours working on the house. If it's ripping out carpet (which I've become really good at it ) or cleaning out what is left in the room, or taking out light fixtures and fans I can do that too ( well supervised) but I still can say that i can do it. I just can't wait till the end of it and when everything will pay off.
I'm ready for a new hairstyle and color I am going to wait on the color process because I am low on funds and usually I can get a good haircut for 20.00 and that's with it styled. I am thinking of cutting a lot of my length off because right now it's at about my shoulders and I think i want to go back to a bob because it will frame my face better.



No comments:
Post a Comment