Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 days til Christmas

It's the holiday season. I still can't believe how fast this semester has gone by! I have one more week of regular classes and then it's finals and then Midwest. then officially break on December 23rd.. NO time to go christmas shopping for my family, how sad isn't it. I just wished i had the time and some sort of money right now so I can at least get something nice for my sister and mom. 

But being a college student and not really working a lot kind of makes it hard to do really. 

Remodeling the house is taking a toll on all of the family because we can't seem to find anything anymore because of all of it being moved and yet its being as organized as it is. 
anyways short blog today 

love you all 

MKB 

No comments:

Post a Comment