Sunday, October 13, 2019

some witty type of title on the title.

I can't believe how many months I have neglected my blog. I really don't mean to neglect it . With a lot of stuff that has been happening lately , and just becoming on the mend with my most recent car accident , which I will update at another time. I went kind of out of a spiral  for mental health and over all health in general. Like I mention I know I have a lot to catch up my readers on I will be working on this more whether it's one blog post a week or one every two weeks. I want to start out small to get back into the swing of writing.

I started a bullet journal which helps keep me occupied at work while on calls. Plus I have been trying to do a book challenge for the year which is to read 15 books. I usually can surpass  that amount easily because I am an avid book reader, yet I have lost my mojo to be able to read as many books as I  have in my apartment. Which I bought a bookshelf for so I can read all the books lol. I am so far on book 14 out of 15  which will be due by New Years eve.  Currently I am reading One Day In December by Josie Silver.  So far I am in love with this book. I didn't think i would love it . But never judge a book by it's cover. It's witty and down to earth , of a love triangle for a. little bit, still more to come. But what do with fate meeting your soul mate on a random day on the way home from work . Like whoa. 
 Would anyone want to do like a book challenge with me or start like an online book club over social media ? anyone interested? 
 I have also started working on my YouTube channel which has been another reason why I have been Mia . I didn't realize how difficult it was to make a video even if it was a simple video. But hey it's a learning process.  I'm excited to broaden my horizons with it and continue to learn and grow as a vlogger as well. So far what I have on my channel is some of my performances as a musician and a Disney vlog because we go to Disney so often now a days. So I think the last video of that was for flower and garden.



 I know that this blog post is going to be really short but I promise more content is coming  plus a lot of other updates as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment