Sunday, April 5, 2020

Hey look an update !

I really think that it has truly been a year since I really blogged. I really have down graded my blog by not updating in many different ways that my blog really hasn’t had much traffic. Which in this way I guess it’s a good thing. 

I hit the 5 year mark with being in Florida . If you didn’t know from my past blogs I moved down to Florida back in 2014  It seems so long ago.  If you met me 5 years ago when I was deciding to move to Florida you probably would of thought to yourself is this girl crazy to pick up everything and just move thousands of miles away from family and friends.  I have to tell you it was the best decision of my life . To be able to space myself away from people that it was  beneficial to be at a distance . Not coping with what is going on with Covid 19 or corona virus. We’ve been quarantined for a few weeks now . I am working from home and let me just say that it has been so very interesting in order to  not leave the house, I think i only have left the house maybe 3-4 times  since we’ve been in this weird time. I guess it’s good to host and update because who doesn’t love an update !

Ok so the last post I had mentioned that I had a recent car accident.  Which i have finally felt better about  it took a few months. Now I regularly go to get my massages done every few months which i just most recently went  before the lock down . And it felt great of course I have many knots in my shoulders still, but it is better. I do eventually  want to go and get a facial done because I never had one done before.  I know my skin definitely needs a good facial or something to start from scratch , because I have tried all the skin products, changed my eating habits , a little less drinking. And more water. Also less caffeine . 


I have also gotten married. Can you believe that ! It will be a year in July .  I don’t think I had mentioned it in my last blog. So my husband and I met about 10 years ago  , his sister and I went to the same college together. I honestly don’t remember that part of my life just little spurts here and there. My husband probably can tell you more  about back then,  But we recently had met back up in 2015 when he would come down to run all the races at Disney and we kind of hit it off friendship  wise because at the time I was  dealing with a lot with my mom and her cancer and I had tried the whole dating scene, and it was just not a great experience because I felt like I was disappointing the other person because of always having to leave early from a date because my mom had fallen or  there was another emergency. I hated that feeling , I guess you could say that it was a insecure thing as well. Because lets be real I can be insecure at times. My husband was the one who would tell me go . I understand, Text or call if you need me.  He was the brightness in my darkest day, he never judge would let me vent and cry and just yell , however he always saw me at my best and worst in a way where i know when something is real. I wanted him to be by my side through it all. I mean we have been through a lot in the last year or two. Between  me miscarrying  and getting out of a job that I absolutely hated and had caused me more stress. In then itself. To having a temp job for a month then getting really sick and getting terminated from that job yeah first time in my life I ever got terminated from a job, but hey that a good thing in a way. I then was off for maybe a month  and found another job  and have been there since January. 

Which is where we are right now where I am working from home in order to stay quarantined and safe for my fellow coworkers but man do I miss being in the call center. But Hey we are staying as safe as possible. But I have plans on trying to declutter and if my husband is reading it he’s probably thinking uh huh sure babe,  Baby steps  that’s what I will call it baby steps. 

As of right now I don’t think I have anything else to really update ya’ll on. I hope you all remain safe . 


No comments:

Post a Comment