I know that my blog posts have become less and less, within the last I want to say two years. I remember a time where I was blogging at least a couple times of week during college, or when I was up late which at the time seemed like an awesome idea.
Now a days It's been less and less that I have made an impact on my blog where my voice isn't quite heard anymore. I understand that this is general in most cases where people just stop blogging all the time. But I know for me I need an outlet an escape.
My general outlet/escapes have been running and reading books whileI'm getting ready for bed after a long day of work. So I know that the last time I was on here I was going though my 2018 resolutions, and just a typical catch up on my life since like I said it's been a long hiatus.
I am down to the one job again, not that I should of quit my second job ,but it was the point of I wasn't getting the hours that I needed , and it really wasn't worth it to drive to work for maybe an hour or two and then come back home. Trust me I understand labor and if you need to cut people. So i figured why not just cut me all together. I've asked to move up at disney with my leaders and their response wasn't what I was hoping for in the end, and I'm not sure why they thought that in the first place, but I have to trust the process I guess.
Alright here is the update I haven't been able to blog about for a while, because It's still to fresh in my mind. So as many of you may of known on here that my mom is battling cancer and has been for the last 3 years or I might have not even mentioned it in my blog posts. Well if I didn't then I am truly sorry. Anyways my mother has been battling her cancer for the last three years, and about Easter time She had passed on. As much as I miss her everyday I know that she is no longer suffering and isn't in any pain, plus she gets to finally be reunited with her husband and child. Yes If you didn't know I lost my dad back in 2002 from cancer and I also had a twin sister who passed away at birth due to complications. We were born prematurely.
As for me being by myself in a state that I've called home the last 3 years it's so weird to say to be on my own is an understatement. I still come home expecting my mom to be on the couch either cross stitching or watching T.V. I honestly can't remember the last time I physically sat down to watch tv? Unless you count netflix, but I only watch that when I need some background noise while blogging, or cleaning the kitchen. I've been going through some of my moms belongings that we didn't get done when my sister was in town. What a chore it is. I do a little each day because I know that for me it's a lot to do while working a full time schedule and your whole body hurts.
But that is all the updates I have for now. More to come in the next blog stay tuned..

No comments:
Post a Comment