I know that I haven’t been on my blog since may of this year and from the prior time which honestly I can’t remember as of right now since I am in my blog typing out a lot of words that really hasn’t been an option lately since I haven’t had internet or anything like that in over a month, because Moving sucks . Yes you read that right moving sucks. Going from a spacious two bedroom apartment to a one bedroom apartment . The capacity is so much smaller however, it is also a great way to get rid of a lot of clutter in your life , because we all know that eventually I’ll be able to maybe own my own home, and what not I just have to keep working for it. Which I will because I love a good challenge.
Since I last posted in May I was still working with Disney and I’m happy to say that I have moved on from Disney and got a job at Verizon in their call center. I’ve been here for almost two months since the end of May . It’s been challenging but also rewarding as well. Some days are going great and then other days I usually say what am I doing here. Like I said rewarding yet challenging. As we end our training session in about a week in a half which I won’t be in the comfort of my own team we will all be split up to different teams and won’t have the comfort of being all together we will possibly be moving desks every 6months to be with different sups and teams, where promotions hit if we work just that hard to get to that promotion. There’s the light under me to want to succeed and do better , because I have sups that make sure were having a good day and being able to be there for when we need it , however though to in order to be successful you also have to have the support behind you . I can’t stress that enough. When I quit Disney I didn’t feel that support like I get here at Verizon. It was basically at the point of where they can just replace you in a heartbeat. I was trying my best to be promoted to a higher position because I was working my butt off however the case may be they basically said no because they thought that I wasn’t good enough because at the time I asked it was during when my mom passed away , and I understand that I may have not been completely available during that time which I mean who would be? You’re grieving a loss of a parent your last living parent. When I came back to work every one was treating me differently like they had to walk on egg shells near me ,because I might crack? That wasn’t the case i loved the distraction of being at work . My job was a good distraction in being able to get away from what was happening for a couple hours. Anyways that is in the past and started a new journey here with Verizon and I am going to take it and run with it.
In other news I know that I haven’t been really updating as much as I should be doing with my life. So i moved out of the apartment that i shared with my mom and moved completely on my own while being in a new role at work and just over all getting unpacked and getting my life under control has been a huge issue lately , because I am not used to being one by myself for a long period of time , and Not being able to take care of anyone . Like I feel as though just not being able to take care of anyone anymore. It’s very weird that happens. I’m so used to taking care of someone else, that when i put myself i feel as though i am being selfish in a way even though I should not feel that way at all , because it’s not like I’m doing anything wrong. But as of right now that’s really all I have to say lately I know there is more to be put on here , however I’ve been staring at computer screens all day my eyes hurt to the point of it being able to see correctly.

No comments:
Post a Comment