Saturday, November 19, 2016

Sorry for being MIA for two months.

So I can tell you right now that I completely missed the whole month of October! Where is this year going? I can't believe that this week is Thanksgiving. Now I know that many people will be asking on social media if I have the day off for the holidays. My answer is always going to be nope, I am working a semi long shift and that is ok. 

Another thing this week that I have to get through is my dad's anniversary . Now It's been 14 years since my dad has passed away from cancer. Now I am not going to go into a lot of details not that I wouldn't want to share that with all of you, but I just don't think I can even though it's been over a decade since it happened. 

So  I know that I mentioned in my last blog post about having an interview, that never happened, until we can get some more people in our location all of our transfers are suspended or in this case on hold for a while.  Other than that I am not going to go into much detail of why all of this is happening. Just letting it ride out because it can only go up from here.

So I know that I also don't post about my dating life, and I am most ok with that, because it's between two people not the whole world. We've been dating for over 2 months and he is just my everything. I was so afraid to start dating again, after everything that has been happening with mom and trying to get my life back to  normal or a sort of normal life. 
He makes me feel special in every way and we don't go out a lot, but having someone to spend time with and when you get to "come home" too sometimes it makes my heart flutter in the possibility that it will be forever.  I know that I don't want to jinx it at all, but I just wanted to put it out there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment