Saturday, September 3, 2016

Hey did you miss me?

Ok, so I do have to say that this here in blog land has been on my list to do for about forever. It's been over three months since I have really settled down at my computer and or actually written in general. 
I am truly sorry if any of my visitors have stopped by and wondered what happened to me. Well If you have read so far I am alive lol. Work has been a big pain in the rear end. A lot of changes in leadership teams, and still trying to figure out why or how did they become a leader. Yes it's been like that for a long time. Anyways I am not here to bash on anyone of the team it's just kind of surprising. 

Anyways enough talking about my job, because that is what I mainly talk about forever. 
My days seem to run together lately whether it be working long shifts to coming home and cleaning the apartment, making sure that mom has either eaten or at least tries to eat. My days tend to be super long, and my days off I try to do a lot of things but sleep is what takes over my life. I think this past weekend I've slept in total about 23 hours mostly they are 12 hours of actually sleeping or they are split up into naps. Yes I am 28 years old and I take naps in the middle of the day . I need to stay healthy not only for me, but for my mom. 

Anyways, I know the last time I had written on here that I was going to be running in a 5 k in January.  well you can now times that by three.  Yes you read that right I am going to be running in three 5k's starting in January. I needed some motivation from one of my friends at work , because I had chickened out on the last 5 k she had did, because I was too scared to do it. I kept thinking what if I don't finish what if I can't run the whole thing". etc
I was in the best shape of my life back in high school all thanks to marching band and winterguard. 

But I do have to say that since I have moved down here to Florida I've realized that I've lost a lot of weight I was around 189lbs when I came to Fl ,then I started working for the mouse and started drinking a lot more water and walking  alot more thank you disney for making it a half mile to get to my location from the bus I appreciate it.  The last time I had checked I was 162lbs if you are trying to do the math . Its 27 lbs that I've lost,. I know that to the sinners eye that It doesn't look like much and i know that I still have a lot to go, but I have to say that It's a slow progress and i know that I've been eating smaller portions , If I make myself dinner I usually always have left overs or I just eat enough to make me not so hungry. 

I've had family visit in June they were here for about 10 days and I took off that time to go spend time with them. It was all fun and what not ,but also kind of a pain for me because on the days that we didn't hang out I honestly probably could of worked . instead of loosing a weeks worth of pay. 

I know that I mentioned in blog post past that I've joined an orchestra. Well that is still true, then i had been on light duty with work and i couldn't play my horn for the longest time. because I needed to heal properly. Trust me that was a drag on me because that was the only thing that literally gave me some "me time". As much as my mom is begging me to stay with it , I kind of am not sure if I want to do it next season. I am going to keep it up because well I paid for it. 

I don't think I've mentioned that I have an interview for a photopass job at disney. I still have to schedule it ,but I am working on my resume and cleaning all that up ... That's all for now I figured I've droned on a lot and figured that you had enough to read .

Hope that you will visit a lot later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment