Thursday, May 5, 2016

Where Have I Been?

Hello ! It's been over a month since I have blogged. Wow It's not like I forgot or something... ok Maybe I did and I am truly sorry! Please forgive me... 
Well now that I have you here in this space I call my go to writing world. 
A lot of things have happened, whether it be that I signed up for my first 5k in January .... Yay exciting and then the other thing is getting myself into therapy now before you go off on your tangent about how You can talk to me you just need to speak up.... The reason I want to do this way is because I hate bugging people with all the issues of being a care giver and why my life seems like a mess sometimes. 
I know other people are in same boat or know how it is.  And I thank you for listening me bitch and complain and over all just get out the pent up stress. Which this way is why I signed up for my first 5k is because It helped me get crap of my chest and out in the open and I felt so much better just running it out. or in this case walking it out. not that I don't run sometimes. just in the very beginning stages....
 Everything else has been going ok some stressing on hours from the job and wanting to transfer out of food and beverage just to get a way from whats not making me so much of happy. It's not the people itself just the location. 

So here's to new beginning and a much better blog post later.



No comments:

Post a Comment