Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Years resolutions a few days late

 So Florida finally has what is called "winter" its only just about 54 degrees out ... For us from Chicago it's a heat wave in the winter. So I have been thinking about what would be my new years resolutions would be? Now before you get on the its three days  later since it became the new year .. Yes I know this... Granted I've been super busy during the holiday season at Disney and I haven't made time out of my busy schedule to even write a rough draft or in this case some bullet points. 

Anyways so far my new years resolution is as follows.

1. To blog at least once a week even if there isn't much going on in my life or a lot to say.
2. Spend at least one day a month to treat myself to something special whether it be getting my nails done or buying something nice for myself. 
3. To get on the treadmill/hit10,000 steps a day or more 4-5 days a week(if not available then bike)
4. To work on my faith more Since I've moved down here I really haven't had the chance to go to church and I really miss it.
5. To sing more, I've come to realize as I was singing in the car last night that I really haven't sang that much. 
6. Drink more water, lately I've noticed that I haven't been drinking enough water. 

I know that it's a small list but it will work for me and I will do my best at it. 


I hope you all had a great new years . 

No comments:

Post a Comment