Create another blog... Not that I don't love this blog I do it's just I was having a hard time trying to do everything on one blog. You're probably wondering what I am talking about. Well On this blog I generally talk about every day life or what has been going on. Then I would try to do a book review because well I love to read and I figured why not blog about what I read and what I thought about it. It just seemed that it wasn't working for me to have two different ideas.
So why not start another blog. No I am not doing it to make a living I just like to write or well in this case blog. I know that I did try to do this last time but with a partner but it just ended up being me with writing the reviews. So I am giving it another go. So bare with me for a while as I get this page up an running I am probably going to be going back and forth for a while so keep checking both here and at The traveling book club.
Thank you in advance for fellow bloggers out there for doing what you love to do. I wouldn't of gotten inspired to do what I love to do now if it weren't for the friends that I've made and kept in contact with on here.

No comments:
Post a Comment