So I haven't blogged in a month ! I think that's a new personal record for me. All I really have been doing for the summer is just work and work and work, and hey it's now september? Where did the summer go?
I had an ok summer, I went to Tennessee for a week, where I read at least 4 books, while doing other fun things like white water rafting and zip lining, all I can say is that zip lining is fun, I'd rather not go down on a line that can break at a moment {only Kidding though}.
I've had a couple interviews for a new job, but nothings really snagging me up. One said that I am more of a classroom teacher and not a private lesson teacher. I am able to both.
I have been going back to church singing in the choir, at a church in Lemont called St. Alphonsus and I love singing again, and I love being able to take the time to drive the 30 minutes to lemont to sing for an hour or sometimes 2 depending if he needs me, I love that I can feel so great about what God has to say in the masses, sometimes he is right on with what is going on, or sometimes might be off , but still a great message.
I know that my mom doesn't like the fact that I go to church , but in all reality it's my decision I am twenty five years old and I know that I can make my own decisions in the end.
So I have to say that now that I am officially single! I have to say it's the happiest I've been. Yes I know that I am 25 and that I should be in a long relationship and going forward with marriage, but kind of need a guy for that? It also kind of helps if I don't put others needs before my own, but in all reality thats all i know to do. I also can't get out of my almost daily ritual of curling up to read a book. I read a book in a day in a half. That goes to show how much of a book worm I am. I am ready to go out and have some fun like a 25 year old should be doing, but in all reality it's hard to do because one I have way to many bills to work on and that I don't have a lot of spending money in general. which is ok in the end. But I am going to change it up a bit and actually go out. I've started working out with one of my best friends and we are motivating each other to work out. We usually will spend an hour in 15 minutes at most working on cardio abs arms and legs. I can run at least two 3 minutes intervals and a walk in between them . I have bad knees and ankles due to marching band, so I have to watch out for that.
anyways I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful fall day.

No comments:
Post a Comment