Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It Gets Better

This week I've been very into just enjoying my time with the people that truly matter. I know that I may not be the perfect person to be with or the person that many won't see as much or that don't understand how I am. I know that I may seem different on the outside, but I am just like most people insecure with everything.
I have been in the whole rediscover what makes me me ? I have to say that I am truly a tom bot at heart! I don't like to play much of sports but I will go out and play occasionally. I normally don't dress up and if I do its because I felt like it. I laugh at myself because I know that I will never be perfect. I am afraid of getting myself out there because in general I never really know who is kidding or not. I know there are a bunch of people who just make fun of people because, they can and they think its what makes them feel better.

Last week which I don't know if I mentioned in my last post I think that was more of the hospital visit. Yikes ! Anyways I was at work and taking a customers order and he walks back and throws the burger at me and starts swearing up a storm and threatens my life ! yes you saw corrected he wanted to threaten my life. over a burger.

 I made sure it had no onions and it didn't the second time around, but he still came back, at that point I didn't even serve him because I was too pissed off. My emotions got to me and I broke down in the middle of work. I went to the side and just cried and then came back out and was fine. In all reality I hope I don't have to see him again. which unfortunately I saw him the next day at work i avoided him like the plague!! If he talked to ma again like he did before I would of told him to get out of the store that no one is going to serve you here. Our store is like a family will always be there for each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment