I know that I've been pretty bad about blogging! Yikes, I try to not be on my phone all the time, doesn't always happen, but when it does I feel great. I leave my phone in the car when I work out otherwise I would be on it the whole time and probably not get anything done. I leave it hidden for church, which I have to say that I love going to church, I know that church isn't for everyone and I will never be that person "Hey you should come with". I would like you to come if you want too, not just because I ask.
My weekend was stressful , but with a mixture of happiness and relief. I felt like I was stuck and just my life was moving very slowly. Through trials and errors, I've made it through the weekend, and with the people who matter the most to me. I know a lot of people are probably thinking "what is this girl thinking in her mind." In all honesty a lot . My boyfriend had a rough week with getting terminated from the apartment that he was living at because of water damage from the last rain we had, So he spent most of the week trying to find a place to live. I am happy and so relieved that he has secured a great place.
Through thick and thin, I'll always be there. In the end if two people are happy and comfortable with each other and can make it through a bad time, it should show how strong you both are and for caring about the outcome of each other and the success of each other.
Now I really never gave this much thought, or maybe ??? I can never remember if I have or not, but I never thought I'd be the kind of person who would one want to get married or two would have that option. I know I tend to turn people away, and I think the main reason why I did that so much in my life, it was with all the baggage of what my life was in the past. But that is the past and I am ready to look at my future. I know that I still have a longs way to go, but if I have that special person who will be there through thick or thin. Then it will happen.
I saw this video on Facebook the other day and boy was it a tear jerker , generally I never break down that much in my life, I'll do it when i'm by myself which in the end is fine by me. Anyways sorry got side tracked, it was a father daughter dance, the brides father just passed away before the wedding happened, and her brother made the father daughter dance really special by pre recording butterfly kisses and he danced with her, her grandpa or grooms dad, and then her husband. I have to say I was bawling and that is saying alot, but also that really hits home to me, because I had a dad and he passed away when I was young, way too young to get married. My heart literally breaks for this because, I would love to do that kind of dance , but it just wouldn't feel the same if I danced with my dad's brother. I know its family and I love my family most days ok ok ok all the time. They will always be my family.
I find so many different things on pinterest. If you don't know what that is then good don't sign up you will get hooked! I think i spend about 2 hours just looking at pinterest. I don't look at it all at once, I work on something for a while .. Like this post!!! and then I'll take a break from thinking and then go to pinterest, and look through different things.
Anyways If I ever got married, I would want to have a very small wedding only close friends and family members, I would like to have the ceremony in a church, but can do with out. I know that sometimes our parents will always say that they know best, but If their two kids are happy can't they just let them be happy. sorry side tracked again. I wouldn't of colors I kind of like gray and navy blue ???
I don't know I think I've been thinking way too much lately,
I need some sleep and relaxation. It's another week of working crazy hours!!! but I love the people I work with they are great people and I wouldn't laugh at work and be happy when i go home to sit in my room and do what I am doing right now, which is blogging looking at pinterest and reading a book or many books. Yes that's how I usually spend my nights reading. Its good for me a break from reality.
anyways have a good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment