So I have to say this week was full of ups and downs. But I still made it the best. Even though I ended up with a head injury{LONG STORY). Basically I was cleaning out our crawl space because I am the shortest in my family. I hit my head against one of the wooden boards I basically kept going later that night I couldn't sleep my head was throbbing so badly. I went to work a 9 hour shift knowing that I was having issues, but i couldn't call it off because my manager was the one who gave me 5 extra hours. So I went to urgent care when my mom got home because I didn't trust myself driving to the place. Turns out I had to go get a cat scan at the hospital after that visit. I was nervous wreck. I was more worried with the results rather than the injury.
I felt like I was on a roller coaster of emotions I texted my closes friends and told them what was going on, because if something else popped up then I wanted them to know.
Everything came back negative (YAYAYAY). I was relieved and took it easy the next couple days i went to work and worked about 6 hours out of the 8 and then I took off Wednesday to just relax and sleep same with Thursday. I finally felt better on Friday I took it easy at work, and pulled through same with Saturday.
But with all this commotion I prayed for my health and safety generally I never really take the time to pray a lot. I've been going back to church before this incident happened. I love going to church, it gives me the time to reflect, and listen to what god has to give us. I have to say that his message this week fit perfectly on how I was feeling.

No comments:
Post a Comment