Wow it's been 12 day's since I've blogged weird.. I missed all of you ! I hope you are having a great Holiday .
I am officially done with all my finals the only thing that I have left to do are my two juries which I have in the bag !!!
At least I am hoping it's been a while since I've actually sat down and practiced.
I am going to sit down today and practice for a little bit to get everything under my fingers again...
I've finally finished painting my room this morning. I had to work on some touch ups that will be dried by the time I get home tonight. the only thing that I have to do now is fix some of the trim and ceiling that got biege paint on it from the roller. Carpets are getting installed on Friday and Saturday is the first time I can actually get back in my room and sleep in my room and make it my own room again.
I'm excited to see the outcome with everything that is done.
My stress has been under control I now can sleep at night and not wake up in the middle of the night and worry about something.
You know what I never realized is that my past relationships never really worked because I think I never really loved myself in the beginning. I feel as though with this relationship I laugh a lot more and just feel like a normal human being. Granted sometimes I feel like I repeat myself on here about it. But It's like we don't have to impress each other. When I go to the apartment I usually drop off my book bag in the front room and go in and start helping with dinner or I will do the dishes depending on what I can do. he gets a little annoyed because it shouldn't be my job to do and I keep telling him that I don't mind at all. I feel as though we act like we are a married couple because it just feels so natural. And yes I maybe crazy or what but, it's hard to explain for what feels so real.
I am going to be working on a singing video I Haven't done one in a while at least post one to facebook or youtube. It's been for ever. I miss doing them
but what should i do ?
Any suggestions?
maybe perfect by pink
or hallelujah
ill keep thinking and maybe have my friend join in on the fun
I hope you all have a great day on 12/12/12
No comments:
Post a Comment