So hello to old friends and new ones that come and visit my page. I know that there isn't much going on this page at this moment, but today I have a breather even though its at 12 A.M. But hey when you have the inspiration and wanting to blog while listening to party type music why not.
So I know most of the time I say that I have a great boyfriend don't get me wrong he's great! But for me lately I've been feeling unhappy and I know it has to do with me because well it is. Anyways, I said to him that I needed a break from the relationship because I really need to find myself again because I'm not myself anymore. There has been such a change in who i am around him that i really don't know who i am anymore. We are remaining friends which I still want him in my life even if it just ends up us being friends. I feel as though that can be really civil because I'm not here to bash him down because he's done nothing wrong.
Moms surgery went well if your joining this page for the first time, my mom had spinal surgery on her neck about 4 weeks ago.. which she is doing fine now. She is starting to eat solid foods and talking more and swallowing. But I wish her diabetes would be normal again so that way Katie and I can get back to a somewhat normal life. Yet if you really think about we haven't had a normal life since my dad died in 2002. Talk about growing up really fast.
School starts up soon it will be a week from this Monday..
I still can't believe that it is starting up . I am a senior. WOW...
I've moved my senior recital to the spring semester because I had a lot of classes that I had to take to graduate.. so it will give me more time to prepare.
My friends bridal shower is coming up and I know between everyone can get everything done I just feel as though we still have so much to do, and I am worried that we won't be able to pull this all off..
Also I get my bridesmaid dress soon I had just gotten it altered a couple of weeks ago and I am excited to get it and actually have it in my hands.
I'm just hoping that it will still fit come November .
Wow I didn't really realize how much I really had on my mind.. jeez I am sorry for the long post but This helps me vent and think without really venting off someone's head.. because it really isn't there fault...
No comments:
Post a Comment