I have been meaning to find a way to think about what I want to do for my mom’s one year anniversary. I still can’t believe that its been a year already . Where has the time gone? I know that I took the day off, not because I wanted a day off it was just Idk how I would be that day when I wake up . I could be in best of spirits or I could be falling apart . I don’t know . I figured if I had a couple days off I figured why not go through all her stuff and downsize even more with some of her stuff, or I thought about taking a day to go to the beach maybe and take photos or . I’d go somewhere like a state park for some photos. I have no idea yet.
I even thought about going to her favorite Disney park which is Animal kingdom. I start another semester of classes this week so that will be fun. Even though I hate math it’s the worst. Never really understood it. Probably never will.
Work has been going well we finally got dual monitors which means more time and easier way to be able to do multiple different things without having to keep flipping back and forth between pages. It’s so much easier.
Short little post I have more to update on just need some extra time. To be able to write some posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment