Saturday, May 6, 2017

I know I know I disappeared again

All I can say is wow right now. I didn't realize how long it really had been since I really had actually posted something that had content in it rather then just saying content is coming.

So in this time of being out of cyber world of creative writing, I've ran two more 5k's which i keep getting faster pace which is really nice. Now we wait 6 months for our last one which will be fun because I'll have my other best friend running with us too.

I started a while ago reading some passages in the bible when I'm lost for words or need the strength to get through a difficult time, because lets face it my life has been a little on the difficult side the last couple of months , and somehow in a weird way at least for me I find comfort in it. Now I don't carry it around with me it basically sits on my side table and I'll read and highlight and then journal about it.

Recently I had lost a friend of mine from my college days , she had been battling cancer for over a year and her body was just done fighting. I know that we didn't really get to hang out that often, but it really hit me hard when I was at work.
I know that life happens ,but always leave loving words with anyone because you never know when it will be your last.

As for this blog I am still up in the air If I want to stop posting all together or just do it how I am doing it now just random posts with somethings that are going on in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment