Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sometimes I wonder where I've been

Hello there, I am or have been the worst blogger ever lately. It's not that I don't have anything to write I do, it's just I don't know where to start?

 I know what you're probably thinking? Well shouldn't you write it out or plan what you want to say a head of time. The truth I do it occasionally, sometimes I just rather write a rough draft just to get something out there in order to just say Hey I am still here!

I've been trying to meal plan for work this week, and I am starting to not like the same things over and over again... It's like we have food, but it always turns out to be the same things, pasta, rice, chicken, pizza... etc.... Now I know that I haven't been able to really go grocery shopping for myself, well I would If I actually had the money to do it, but It generally goes to mom like always. 

Some of my cast members have came through with me trying to find a roommate, and I may be moving out in June if all goes well... Here's hoping on that to the point of "I'll see it when I  believe it." 


So generally I never really  go out that often after work, barely ever at least with my co workers. I finally had the chance to go out the other night with my co workers and we just hung out at IHop because I mean it was 2 AM. when we got off about 25 minutes early all thanks to closing down one side early because there wasn't a lot of guests around because of the weather here in Florida. Yep  It's been one of those weeks where it just rains and rain and rains, and granted I don't mind the rain so much. I know that it's a little better than snow, but I generally do miss the snow it's more a symbolic thing, that most people would think crazy or un ethical, but that is a different post down the road. 

 Been working a lot more crazy hours been super tired to the point where I just stay in bed most of the day, which is why I am blogging right now from my bed .. Lame I know,but I needed the extra sleep or nap I should say. 


I am still a little home sick, and I have this feeling in the back of my head that most of my friends from back home , really don't come in contact with me? Like I always contact them first or they'd say they visit yet, nothing? 
And I know the introvert in me has been a little pain, because I am ok with being by myself cause all I do is  read and or watch a movie and or blog. So today is your lucky day. I know I am not what everyone wants me to be, yet i"m happy for what i've gone through and still came out on top in the end. 

thats all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment