Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I'm still here sorry work be crazy these last two weeks.

Hey there followers! Did you miss me?  I know that I haven't been around much lately my apologies, I've been working a lot I am on day 9 of 11.   I think by the time I hit day 7 I've just been super exhausted , it was too the point that I literally just sleep maybe eat something and then go to work and then repeat for the next 11 days.

I think I did mention in my last post that I was taking a break from blogging while I am working these long hours. But I figured I'd give you something read while I configure up a new plan for a blog post. I'm debating in between two of them. I know hard decisions. 

So I've been reading this book by one of my favorite authors Jane Green. Her books are generally really good, but this book "Straight Talk." Is just not a good book, Now I am that person who has to read up to 100 pages because you never know if it will get good by then, but I believe i'm over 100 pages, and it's so dry and no plot that is good. It's a little disappointment for a fellow book reader. Oh well I know there are many other books that she wrote that are good. So all is not lost.  As of now though I need something to read while I am on break , because I don't like to just be on my phone all the time. Some time literacy is just what I need to relax. 

So last night at work we had some cupcakes that weren't gonna be good when we re opened. but they are generally still good, just not to our standards . So I got to go outside and distribute them to our guests that were leaving, and by far the best experience I had here, but granted everyone wants free food  me included. But I had a guest come back to me and say thank you for making my day better and hey can I get a selfie with you. It was more than I could describe it was just the coolest experience.  It's the littlest things in life that make it so worth being around .

I know that there are some cast members who probably don't want me around and what not , but hey I am here for the long run you can break me down think I am just annoying and an idiot some days. but that won't break me. I'm here and kicking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment