Friday, June 7, 2013

It's been a while

So A lot has happened since I last blogged. In reality I actually don't remember what my last post was even about. Crazy how I used to blog at least once a week and now I barely do, granted I've been busy with work and cleaning and job hunting.

I actually went out and bought a suit for a what I thought was a job interview which really was just a meeting to get a interview?. Yes You can tell that I am frustrated , but in reality I know my time will come for a better job I just need to keep the faith going. 

I finally have some sundays off which I am really excited about , because I've been working Sundays which seems like forever. 
I wanted to start going back to church. I really haven't gone since my dad passed away. Sure I went to church to play trombone for, but it wasn't a church I belonged too. I want to get in touch with my faith again ,because I've been so concerned or worried about everything else in my life that I really haven't taken the time to thank God for waking me up everyday and giving me the chance to live the life that I am living. He brings people into my life that yes I may not like, but they always teach me something in return.

My family and I are going to Tennessee in a week. We are getting excited and I believe that this will be a good vacation because we haven't been on vacation since 2009 which isn't terrible,but we needed one because we are super busy and we are rarely all together at once. So it will be a nice change. It will also give me some time to regroup and think of how far I've come as an individual because , my life has not been easy. Most of us can say that, but we are all different. I have been trying to get away from the negativity that my family sometimes brings on me because that's what they think I need when in reality I just need something positive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment