I have been way to sick the last three weeks that I only worked out once and it was for 13 minutes on bike I rode 3.5 miles. which isn't so bad but for me from being constantly sick is driving me nuts.. I just want to feel better already!!!! this 3 week sickness. It doesn't help though that being sick is really running me ragged and then it's really cold. It's supposed to be -20 out tonight alone with the wind chill..
So I had a car accident about a week ago and we are finally getting the car fix which means I am in a rental car. YAYAYAY no not really. I have a 2013 Chevy Cruz.. I am really enjoying the ride of it the gas mileage is a lot better then the caliber and the ride is a lot smoother. I really enjoy this kind of car. I am really thinking of getting that kind of car when I finally graduate from college and get a better job.. that way I can have a car if I decide to move.
I have a good way of thinking i believe It's just going to take a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment