Hello blog land, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Today was my only day off and I spent majority of it in one of the parks at disney and then the rain decided to come by. Lets just say that was fun walking into.
Anyways I wrote a letter that will probably never be sent to the guy who cheated, but now after all this time I'm finally finding the closure and taking the high road.
I know that over all he will never see this letter either, and I don't care. So here goes nothing.
To The guy who decided to cheat,
I may not know what was going through your head when you decided to cheat not once but twice, and I may never know why besides it was a "mistake."
We use the word "mistake." a lot in our lives because one we are all human and we do make "mistakes." That is what life is all about in the end we make "mistakes." and we learn from them.
I really hadn't come to terms of why you had to cheat on me and realizing the hurt and anger that came along and the self loathing because I thought that I could of done something different or was it me not being around enough? It broke me down to the point I thought I'd never regain who I was. I know that you didn't think to realize that your actions speak louder then words.
I know how torn up it would make the other person feel if they found out that their significant other had cheated on them with someone else Of all people you'd understand, even though I am not proud of what I'd had done what happened between us when you were dating another women and you cheated on her with me , yes that was a "mistake." A "mistake." that tore me up inside and ultimately knew it was wrong, but you waited and waited to tell her, when I kept saying that you should be honest and not wait to tell her. I know that it's not an easy task and didn't go well in the end.
I am on the road to forgiveness and this has been a long road to begin with, but I've been picking up the pieces . My trust in others, self esteem, and overall moving forward with my life.
When I decided to move to a different state It wasn't to get away from my problems and or run away in general it was to regain who I needed to be for me. I've lost myself after you cheated and I had to regain that women who I once was eager driven, kind, and put others first before myself. I'm better off without the past haunting me, and I have you to thank for showing me what not to look forward in a man. I am and always be a women who generally loves too much and I deserve better. I overcame this and can overcome anything thrown into my path it's having the strength to move on and let it all fall into place where it needs to be.
Sincerely,
The Girl you cheated on.

No comments:
Post a Comment