Monday, July 27, 2015

catch up

Hello blog land,
I know that I did say that I was going on a hiatus for a while to regain some writing material, plus needing a little break. 


But I haven't really shared much lately of what has been going on In my head lately. As if that didn't sound crazy in itself then I don't know what is. Anyways, so my aunt came down to visit us here in the sunshine state. And overall it was a good visit. I mean granted I worked most of the time that she was here because well it's work. 

I've noticed a lot lately on how much better I am now that I am down here and not back up north. Not meaning that I don't miss the people that I've hung out with all my life. But I've noticed that when i am away from the people that have surrounded me most of the time I found out who truly has been there and will actually stay. I know that I don't talk to a lot of my friends, but the ones who make an effort show the most. 

I missed my nieces third birthday party I wished her a happy birthday and i sang to her like i do to both my nieces, But i've always been there for their parties. I was a little sad, but I know that she will always love me no matter what. 

I am super excited me neighbor is coming in this weekend for a couple of days and I am super stoked. I have some wonderful cast members who took some of my days so I can hang out with my neighbor, yes I know that my check will be a little low, but I really need a break from disney too.  6 days 45- 55 hours a week since March.... 


that's all for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment