Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WOW It's been over a month Since I've Posted

Yes I already know LAME SAUCE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Yes I did just type LAME SAUCE . Ha ha ha ok on to the the next thing or topic. NO IDEA .

Well I have a month left until  my senior recital and all I can say is that I am so exhausted with the amount of practicing and performing that I have been doing. ITS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 

Just yesterday I had my voice lesson and I was so tired at the end of it that I didn't know what else to do. I had band right after that lesson . Boy was I wiped out.

I went to the opera yesterday and it was really fun LONG but it went by really quickly . It was a Verdi opera. I never experienced the opera but my mom and I had a good time minus my sour mood.
I've been in such a sour mood I think it's because I'm under a lot of stress and that I am super busy minus only having 6 classes when originally i had 10. YIKES

Anyways I am going to go and practice for a little bit because I need it and it will be great.. Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment