So I've decided to switch up a new blog. A lot has happened over the last time I blogged which was a month ago and yet I've deleted it all because I just wanted to start from fresh.
Well I am getting close to starting my last year in College I can't believe how long this road has been , yet I can't wait for it to be over.
My mom had surgery on her spine this week which she is doing well which I happy about . Now it's the 12 weeks of recovery.
Geoff and I have had arguments after arguments that I am at the point of I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to be happy again yet when were together it's all tense.
The van transmission started going out so now i do not drive the soccer mom van, I drive my moms caliber which she got a new car a Crysler 200 sedan, and I got to drive it today for the first time and i have to say that it is a great car.
I went down to Kentucky about 2 weeks ago and I have to say that I want to go back .. I want to be there so badly because I felt at home and at peace. There were a lot of great photo spots for photography and what not. PLEASE LET ME GO BACK.....
that's all for now ....
No comments:
Post a Comment